Domain's RAA Verification
What is the RAA Verification process?
As of January 1, 2014, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has mandated that all ICANN accredited registrars begin verifying the WHOIS contact information for all new domain registrations and Registrant contact modifications.
The RAA Verification is triggered under 2 conditions:
1) New Domain name registration.
2) The Registrant contact information is updated
When the Registrant contact is updated, the RAA email is sent to the NEW email address. The changes will not be reflected on the domain name until the RAA email is verified.
An exception is made if the email address on the contact information has already been previously verified.
Once the RAA Verification process has started, the Registrant has 15 days to verify the information before the domain name is suspended.
If the Registrant email address is incorrect, then it must be updated. This will cause a new RAA Verification email will be resent to the new address. This does not reset the Suspension status.
If the email address is valid, but the customer is still unable to receive the email, Tech Support may assist in sending the RAA Verification email manually from ServerFreak's customer care email.
What happen when you failed your RAA Verification process?
1) Please login to ServerFreak Client Area
2) Go to Domains -> My Domains
3) Click on the domain that you wish to manage
4) If you domain has a pending verification or a failed verification, there will be a green box appear at your domain page. Please click on Resend Email. After that please check your inbox or spam box for that verification email. Just click on the link to validate it.
Updated on: 30/12/2021